Carnosine, an endogenously synthesized dipeptide found in muscular and other tissues, was reported to possess antioxidant properties. Favorable actions of carnosine were explained by its effects again...
Carnosine, a dipeptide (β-alanyl-L-histidine), has long been associated with anti-ageing and cell longevity by suppression of cell senescence, induction of rejuvenating effects and protection against ...
This medicine has been prescribed for you for the relief of moderate to severe pain over a period of 12 hours. It contains oxycodone which belongs to a class of medicines called opioids, which are 'pa...
Oxytocin, dopamine, and serotonin are often referred to as our “happy hormones.” When you're attracted to another person, your brain releases dopamine, your serotonin levels increase, and oxytocin is ...
In addition to activating its own receptors and decreasing pain signals, oxytocin binds to opioid receptors and stimulates endogenous opioid release in the brain. In addition to relieving pain, oxytoc...
Certain medications can decrease the absorption of vitamin B12, including: colchicine, metformin, extended-release potassium products, antibiotics (such as gentamicin, neomycin, tobramycin), anti-seiz...
Can I take Vitamin D and Vitamin B12 together? Absolutely, yes! Since these are dietary supplements, you can take them together with no worries! Dhuʻl-H. 23, 1438 AH
Can Increase Serotonin Levels L-theanine does not consistently increase the brain's serotonin “happy” neurotransmitter, associated with positive mood enhancement, but has been shown to result in an in...
Theanine is a non-protein amino acid that's commonly found in tea and supports a healthy mood. On the other hand, magnesium L-threonate (or threonic acid) is a form of magnesium bonded to a breakdown ...
The typical dosage of forskolin is 100-250 mg of Coleus forskohlii (10% forskolin), twice per day. Ram. 3, 1438 AH
- Can I take Shilajit before bed?
- What vitamins is good for sleeping?
- Which brain supplement is best?
- Does fish oil make you sleepy?
- Can you drink alcohol with rhodiola rosea?
- Is astaxanthin better than vitamin C?
- What is silver ear mushroom good for?
- Is performance lab a reputable company?
- When should I take black seed oil morning or night?
- Does enteric-coated mean delayed release?
- Which is better Alpha GPC or CDP-choline?
- When should you take choline morning or night?
- Does yerba mate make you sleepy?
- Is krill oil good for your eyes?
- Does oxytocin make you sleepy?
- Is ashwagandha safe for breastfeeding?
- What does L-theanine do for anxiety?
- What does R lipoic acid do for the body?
- Is piracetam banned in US?
- Will rhodiola keep me awake?
- Are there any new benzodiazepines?
- Is Noopept legal?
- How do I choose ashwagandha supplement?
- Which is the best Lions Mane supplement?
- What is betaine anhydrous?
- How long does oxytocin take to work?
- What are the symptoms of CoQ10 deficiency?
- Is magnesium oxide The best form of magnesium?
- Who needs magnesium?
- Can agmatine cause anxiety?