Carnosine, an endogenously synthesized dipeptide found in muscular and other tissues, was reported to possess antioxidant properties. Favorable actions of carnosine were explained by its effects again...
Carnosine, a dipeptide (β-alanyl-L-histidine), has long been associated with anti-ageing and cell longevity by suppression of cell senescence, induction of rejuvenating effects and protection against ...
This medicine has been prescribed for you for the relief of moderate to severe pain over a period of 12 hours. It contains oxycodone which belongs to a class of medicines called opioids, which are 'pa...
Oxytocin, dopamine, and serotonin are often referred to as our “happy hormones.” When you're attracted to another person, your brain releases dopamine, your serotonin levels increase, and oxytocin is ...
In addition to activating its own receptors and decreasing pain signals, oxytocin binds to opioid receptors and stimulates endogenous opioid release in the brain. In addition to relieving pain, oxytoc...
Certain medications can decrease the absorption of vitamin B12, including: colchicine, metformin, extended-release potassium products, antibiotics (such as gentamicin, neomycin, tobramycin), anti-seiz...
Can I take Vitamin D and Vitamin B12 together? Absolutely, yes! Since these are dietary supplements, you can take them together with no worries! Dhuʻl-H. 23, 1438 AH
Can Increase Serotonin Levels L-theanine does not consistently increase the brain's serotonin “happy” neurotransmitter, associated with positive mood enhancement, but has been shown to result in an in...
Theanine is a non-protein amino acid that's commonly found in tea and supports a healthy mood. On the other hand, magnesium L-threonate (or threonic acid) is a form of magnesium bonded to a breakdown ...
The typical dosage of forskolin is 100-250 mg of Coleus forskohlii (10% forskolin), twice per day. Ram. 3, 1438 AH
- What is the best form of curcumin to take?
- What medications should you not take magnesium with?
- Is Noopept legal?
- Where is uridine found?
- Is taking ubiquinol safe?
- Why is B12 taken under the tongue?
- Is Magnesium Oxide good for anxiety?
- Can agmatine cause anxiety?
- What is synephrine used for?
- Is magnesium oxide The best form of magnesium?
- What do nootropics do?
- Is black jelly fungus poisonous?
- What are the symptoms of B12 deficiency?
- Is krill oil good for your eyes?
- Does oxytocin make you sleepy?
- What vitamins is good for sleeping?
- Is astaxanthin better than vitamin C?
- What time of day should you take NMN?
- Will lion's mane keep me awake?
- Which is better magnesium citrate or magnesium oxide?
- Do mushroom extracts work?
- Is arginine the same as agmatine?
- Does L theanine help with panic attacks?
- What does R lipoic acid do for the body?
- What is betaine anhydrous?
- Can you grow love-in-a-mist in pots?
- Is magnesium taurate good for the heart?
- What are the benefits of taking astaxanthin?
- Can you take alpha-lipoic acid with other vitamins?
- What side effects does milk thistle have?