Carnosine, an endogenously synthesized dipeptide found in muscular and other tissues, was reported to possess antioxidant properties. Favorable actions of carnosine were explained by its effects again...
Carnosine, a dipeptide (β-alanyl-L-histidine), has long been associated with anti-ageing and cell longevity by suppression of cell senescence, induction of rejuvenating effects and protection against ...
This medicine has been prescribed for you for the relief of moderate to severe pain over a period of 12 hours. It contains oxycodone which belongs to a class of medicines called opioids, which are 'pa...
Oxytocin, dopamine, and serotonin are often referred to as our “happy hormones.” When you're attracted to another person, your brain releases dopamine, your serotonin levels increase, and oxytocin is ...
In addition to activating its own receptors and decreasing pain signals, oxytocin binds to opioid receptors and stimulates endogenous opioid release in the brain. In addition to relieving pain, oxytoc...
Certain medications can decrease the absorption of vitamin B12, including: colchicine, metformin, extended-release potassium products, antibiotics (such as gentamicin, neomycin, tobramycin), anti-seiz...
Can I take Vitamin D and Vitamin B12 together? Absolutely, yes! Since these are dietary supplements, you can take them together with no worries! Dhuʻl-H. 23, 1438 AH
Can Increase Serotonin Levels L-theanine does not consistently increase the brain's serotonin “happy” neurotransmitter, associated with positive mood enhancement, but has been shown to result in an in...
Theanine is a non-protein amino acid that's commonly found in tea and supports a healthy mood. On the other hand, magnesium L-threonate (or threonic acid) is a form of magnesium bonded to a breakdown ...
The typical dosage of forskolin is 100-250 mg of Coleus forskohlii (10% forskolin), twice per day. Ram. 3, 1438 AH
- How long can you take zinc L Carnosine?
- When should I drink milk thistle?
- What is agmatine sulfate used for?
- What is betaine anhydrous?
- Can L-tyrosine help you tan?
- What medications should not be taken with CoQ10?
- Does tyrosine increase testosterone?
- What is better modafinil or Adderall?
- What vitamins is good for sleeping?
- What is AgmaSet?
- Who needs magnesium?
- Does oxytocin make you sleepy?
- Is black jelly fungus poisonous?
- Is arginine the same as agmatine?
- Is performance lab a reputable company?
- Is Noopept legal?
- Is nootropic a drug?
- Does L theanine help with panic attacks?
- What are the benefits of ashwagandha?
- Is 1000 mg of ashwagandha too much?
- Can ashwagandha make anxiety worse?
- Can phosphatidylserine make you smarter?
- Can agmatine cause anxiety?
- Does agmatine increase GABA?
- Is krill oil good for your eyes?
- What time of day should you take NMN?
- Is Magnesium Oxide good for anxiety?
- Are there any new benzodiazepines?
- When should I take black seed oil morning or night?
- Is 400mg of magnesium glycinate too much?