Can you take zinc and milk thistle together?
Interactions between your drugs No interactions were found between milk thistle and Zinc plus Copper.
Correspondingly, can you take magnesium with milk thistle?
No interactions were found between milk thistle and Optimum Magnesium Gluconate. However, this does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
- What is the difference between milk thistle and milk thistle extract?
- Can you take milk thistle and magnesium together?
There were no interactions between milk thistle, Optimum Magnesium Gluconate. This does not necessarily mean that there are no interactions. Always consult your healthcare provider.
- What is the difference between thistle and milk thistle?
- Can I take milk thistle and fenugreek together?
- How much milk thistle can you take in one day?
There are four types of Milk thistle: capsules, tablet and intravenous solution. Adult dose in terms of hepatoprotection (standardized to 70-80% silymarin) is 420 mg/day. Taken three times daily for 6-8 weeks. Maintenance dose is 280mg/day
- Can you take milk thistle with berberine?
- What is the difference between zinc picolinate and zinc carnosine?